Exhibiting and Sponsorship
We welcome your support!
Please consider this as an invitation to begin (or continue) a partnership with one of longest standing osteopathic organizations in the country – the American Osteopathic College of Anesthesiologists (AOCA).
Our goal with our Corporate Support Program is to create that Win! Win! relationship for both of us. Your partnership allows AOCA to build upon the decades of tradition that our founders began in 1952. Your partnership helps AOCA meet its mission of advancing the standards of practice and service in Anesthesiology and aid in providing opportunities for the study and training in the art and science of Anesthesiology.
2020 was an interesting, unprecedented year, and we are excited to return to an in-person convention. We are excited to be able to have an exhibit hall again this year, even if somewhat limited. We have some creative opportunities for your company including the chance to participate as an attendee and have an exhibit booth. Space is limited, so please act quickly!
We anticipate that our physicians will be back in full force and expect 300 to attend in-person. We invite you to join us! Please reach out to Jennifer Cheetham of Well-Assembled Meetings if you would like to discuss other creative options to support and interact with the AOCA.
$10,000 PLATINUM LEVEL SUPPORTER Includes:
- ALL items in FRIEND level, PLUS:
- Availability to hold a one-hour Speaker Symposium or Workshop (limited availability)
- 1:1 Meetings in Private Space (limited availability; first come, first serve)
$5,000 GOLD LEVEL SUPPORTER Includes:
- ALL items in FRIEND level, PLUS:
- Availability to have 1:1 Meetings in Private Space (limited availability; first come, first serve)
$2,000 FRIENDS of the AOCA Includes:
- Availability to have a 5-minute commercial available and airing during breaks and registration times for attendees on a TV monitor in the conference registration area. The TV will be the drawing prize for attendees to enter to win while watching your commercial;
- Exhibit Gallery - IN PERSON and VIRTUAL BOOTH on conference microsite; company logo and link to website included on AOCA website;
- Full Conference Registration for TWO individuals from your company;
- Two tickets to President’s Reception (additional reps $200 each) for networking on Monday evening (based on current Covid-19 guidelines/restrictions at The Breaker’s Resort);
- Company name on the website & on-site Supporter Thank You Poster;
- Company listed as an exhibitor on the microsite, available to all attendees for 60 days post conference/virtual tradeshow;
- A poster/banner with your product information, images, QR code with direct link to your company website;
- Attendee List with names, institutions, and city/state;
- Attendees preview exhibitor products and services online before the Conference by having access to your company website.
- $1000 - PRE/POST EBLAST MARKETING - The AOCA will send an email on behalf of the participating company/exhibitor to all meeting registrants and members. *This is limited to 4 companies.
- $1000 - SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS - Sponsor a social media post through AOCA’s social media to draw attention to your booth, promote an activity, or include a short message. Company must provide sample text/post by September 1st. Details on how to post will be provided to participating companies.
- VARIES - ADVISORY BOARDS - We have a limited number of evenings and afternoons to host advisory boards with our faculty and physicians. Your company will have exclusive access to the experts to discuss their impression of your products and devices. Please call for pricing.
- $300+ TAKE A BROCHURE - Your company brochures will be made available to all attendees.
For information about sponsorship or to create a custom package please contact:
503-635-4761 x107 or email@example.com
Osteopathic & Allopathic Anesthesiologists, Allied Health Professionals, Residents & Students
- 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting – 500 registrants
- 2019 Live Annual Meeting – 255 registrants
- 2018 Live Annual Meeting – 375 registrants